1. THE TERMS
- These terms and conditions of use of the website www.metabranding.in and instances thereof, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, VIEWING, ACCESSING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
3. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- 3.1. In India, persons under 18 years of age are minors. You should be atleast 18 (eighteen) years of age to use the Website and purchase any Products or avail any Services through the Website. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You are not permitted to purchase any Products or avail of the Services. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the applicable laws.
- 3.2. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, and/or purchase of any the Products and/or use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
4. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- 4.2. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MetaBranding of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from You, any purchase transaction made on the Website through Your Account and/or in Your name shall be binding on You. MetaBranding cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MetaBranding or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- 4.3. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website’s registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- 4.4 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or MetaBranding has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MetaBranding has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
6. REPORT ABUSE
- In the event You come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable Content on the Website, please report to sales@http://localhost:10005